WORLD FIRST LUXURY POLAR EXPLORATION VESSEL
LE COMMANDONT CHARCOT is the first deep polar expedition cruise ship to be equipped with a hybrid liquefield naturall gas (currently the cleanest energy available) propulsion and a bank of high capacity batteries
Reaching The Absolute Reaching The Absolute NORTH POLE
In the Arctic or in the Antarctic, embark on a polar odyssey that is as adventurous as it is environmentally-friendly
• Be among the few people in the world to go in search of the Geographic North Pole!
• Outings and shore visits in a zodiac dinghy or hovercraft* with an reinforced team of naturalist-guides.
• The discovery of the features of the ice floes.
• Landscapes: ice floes. In Spitsbergen, jagged mountains, steep-sided valleys, sheer cliffs.
• Wildlife: polar bears, Northern fulmar, ivory gull, seals, whales.
• Many activities: kayaking, hiking or snowshoeing, ice fishing, polar plunge without suit, polar swim with drysuit, participative science.
INCLUDED IN YOUR CRUISE
One way flights Paris – Longyearbyen & return to Reykjavk
in economy class, transfers and the presence of a local representative at Longyearbyen airport.